Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's a . . .



Yep, we're having another sweet little girl! As soon as the ultrasound started, I saw the parts and recognized them! We're so excited! I'm a little nervous for the drama, but I'll hopefully survive:)
Before we found out Luci told me on several occasions that it was going to be a girl. I asked her once what she would think if it was a boy to which she firmly replied "It's not!".
It must be sisters intuition.

I know that ultrasound pictures are hard to decipher, but I had to post them anyway.

This is a picture of her chest and face with her arm across her face.

Throughout the whole ultrasound she kept her body rolled up in a ball. Every time the technician would start to get a good look at her organs, she would somersault over. This baby is going to be an active one!


And my favorite . . . her sweet little feet! I love little baby feet and hands. I can't wait to kiss them! It looks like she's got the same long skinny feet that Luci has :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Chels, I am so happy for you and your family.

Shauna said...

Wow 3 girls! We're so excited for you guys! When are you due? I can't wait to see what this one will look like. You other two are so adorable!

Shauna said...

P.S. I just read your post of your florida trip and it sounded amazing! I have to tell you though I was laughing my head off at the stomach flu story! I'm so sorry you were sick, but I could just picture it all happening w/Luci screaming and it just seemed so hilarious. I'm sure it wasn't though....fun times ;)

Marisa Jean said...

What a blessing. Three girls! I think only someone really amazing could raise three girls, and I know you're one amazing mama! Congrats! I can't wait to see her!

By the way, I've rarely seen a young little girl be wrong about predicting the sex of a baby. I swear they have a special gift that allows them to know.

Nicole Marsh said...

I am so excited for you! I love the picture of her feet. Maybe you should just name her after her favorite aunt Nicole