Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Tree

This year we went to a tree farm to cut down our tree. We've never done this before, so it was a new adventure. When we showed up they gave us a saw and a cart and sent us out to find the tree for us. It was a big farm with a variety of kinds of trees to choose from, but Kirk new what type we should get and it didn't take long before we found the perfect one.




Luci was determined to help saw the tree down. What a great helper! I love her hat in this picture :)

Here's a prego picture. Not the greatest angle, so I don't look as big as I really am.


3 comments:

Shauna said...

What a fun thing to do! I'll bet your kids will have fun memories of that day. We'll have to try that one year.

Marisa Jean said...

That tree is GORGEOUS! Not that I'd expect Kirk to pick anything less. And seriously such a fun tradition for your family. The tree looks so pretty decorated, too!

Nicole Marsh said...

You barely look prego! Maybe you live across the country so that I don't hate you for not getting big when you are pregnant. Of course Kirk would know the perfect tree to get! It is nice tree.