Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pillow Cases and Smiles

My sister and Mom sent us these cute dresses that they made out of pillow cases! Luci was so excited to have a matching outfit with her sister. She is always trying to get Kirk and I to wear clothes that look like hers. It can be fun sometimes, but often results in tears when Kirk won't wear a pink shirt or I won't wear a dress (way too hard to nurse in). So thanks Mom and Nicole for the dresses, we love them!



When my girls smile it makes all of the sleepless nights, peed on carpets, spit-up on shirts, whining car rides, tantrums at the store, and piles of laundry all worth it. Thank goodness for smiles!


8 comments:

The Tharps said...

Aww, I love the matching dresses! Your girls smiles are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I love the dresses. Little Clara is so adorable.

Unknown said...

the dresses turned out so cute and I love the smiles on the girls. you are really blessed Chels.

Nicole Marsh said...

They looks so cute in them!! I am glad that Clara's fits. I love their smiles. I can't believe how big Clara is getting.

Dione said...

I found myself smiling as I was looking at your little girls' smiles!

Shauna said...

What a cute idea; I love the dresses! I agree the smiles and giggles make it hard to stay annoyed or frustrated with your kids. Smiles are the best!

Marisa Jean said...

I love the idea of using a pillow-case for the dress. I'm going to have to try that out. Thanks for the idea! :)

The Gardners said...

Hey Chelsa it's Natalia! Oh my goodness it has been forever. How are you doing? Your little girls are just too cute! I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog.