Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quick Update

Our camera battery is bad and I haven't been able to take pictures for a while. Luckily, we found a good deal on-line and have one coming in the mail. As of now, I have no pictures to post, but here is what's been going on in our lives:

Kirk is super busy with school again. He is also participating in a competition with a few other students where they are designing a city scape for an area in San Diego and competing against other students across the country. There is money involved in winning, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Luci is going through the "Why" stage hard core. It's tolerable the first half of the day, but by the end of the day I am going crazy. She has also been very artistic lately. For family night we each drew pictures of the commandments we talked about. Kirk drew a picture of our family in stick figures. The next day when Luci was eating breakfast she asked me to grab her a black marker. When I asked her why, she informed me that Daddy had forgotten to draw legs on me and her (he just drew the triangle skirt). So I got her the black marker and she drew legs and feet on us.

And as for me, I am getting large with child (34 weeks). The baby is measuring small so I have had a couple of extra ultrasounds over the past month to make sure she is growing. So far things look good! I can't wait to meet this little girl. I feel like I have so much to do before she comes, but also feel like it couldn't come soon enough. My due date is the Friday before Kirk's spring break, so I am really hoping that I can have her that night.

Well that's about all I can think of for now. Hopefully our battery will come in the mail soon so I can post a picture next time.

2 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

You will not make it to your due date. Haha but would be nice. I bet that you can set up a date to be induced (before or around your due date) since it is your second child.

Marisa Jean said...

So funny what gets to kids--like not having feet on stick figures. So funny. Can't wait to see a belly picture and of course, the new little one! :)