Tuesday, October 20, 2009




Some of my family has been asking me to post pictures of what it looks like out here, and I am finally doing it! These pictures were taken at the park behind our house about two weeks ago. In the background you can some of the mountains (which seem more like hills to me after living in Utah). The trees here are so tall that most of the time you can't see the mountains. It's beautiful and green and mostly cloudy! I have found that you have to give up the constant blue skies in order to have the green grass and trees. It's a toss up, but I do have to say that I get a little gloomy when its cloudy and rainy for a whole week.

2 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

It is really beautiful there! I don't know if I could deal with the gloomy. I bet you will come to love but it will probably happen about 2 weeks before you move back here. Thanks for the photos

Dione said...

Gorgeous! Much better than what's in our backyard!