Tuesday, October 20, 2009





It snowed last week and Luci got so excited she put on her new hat and gloves right away. I guess all of the excitement wore her out because she fell asleep before we could make it outside. The next day we made it outside and she had a blast playing in the snow and helping me make a snowman. She was insistent that the snowman have a scarf, and I have to admit it was the finishing touch. After we came back inside I was opening up the blinds and looked out just in time to see a little boy still our stick arms and replacing them with twigs. I was frustrated at first, then realized it was kind of funny. At least he replaced the arms. Later that day I saw the snowman he had made around the corner and realized it was a good thing he stole our arms. If it's not too mean to say, it needed all of the help it could get.

8 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

That is the best picture! I miss Luci, tell her to come play with us.

Chelsa said...

Wow, how did you make that comment before I even finished posting it?

Marisa Jean said...

HA! Kids are so sweet. I curse the snow and she's so excited about it that it knocks her out. I lovee it!

Nicole Marsh said...

I have no idea! I only say the picture of Luci and the part about her being asleep. haha that was weird.I love the extra pictures you added. I can't believe how much snow you have! That is funny that he stole the arms off your snowman. Has it melted?

Nicole Marsh said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you that I like your new background.

Chelsa said...

I admit I was cursing the snow too. I learn a lot about loving life from Luci. Yep, the snowman has melted and it has been nice weather this week. It feels like fall again, Yah!

Unknown said...

so cute. Luci is getting so big. i love your snowman and I am totally jealous of your snow.

Ben and Summer said...

Chelsa! I had no idea you had a blog! Thanks for commenting on mine so I could track you down;) SO cute pictures, and that story is hilarious. And by the way, you DID look great after giving birth. I remember Kirk bragging about how good you looked, it was cute. And giving birth by C-section isn't to hard...;) Anyway, good luck with the snow! We just had our first snow today and I was sad;(