Thursday, April 1, 2010

photo shoot

When I realized that we didn't have a photography studio in the JCpenny by us (not the greatest place, but affordable), I decided to have my own photo shoot of Clara. It didn't go well. My bed was peed and pooped on, and most of the pictures turned out like this . . .


After a bunch of pictures like that, the rest started looking like this . . .

Luci kept sticking her head right in front of the camera and posing. (jealous?)
This is the only picture that really turned out, in a funny kind of way.


Later Luci wanted us to take pictures of her jumping. One of her talents is jumping. She can jump high and far. Our neighbors below us are so impressed too (at least I'm assuming that's what the banging on the ceiling means :) ).



And this is just anther random picture of Clara's curly hair. Whenever we get her hair wet it's curly. It dries fairly straight though.
.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

look at this big beautiful eyes, Oh my gosh. I love the one of the girls together so cute.

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time. I'm sorry I didn't contact you about visiting teaching this month. If it makes you feel better I didn't even get it done. I just thought you were probably so busy with the newborn and toddler and I didn't want to bother you!

Michele said...

I remember trying to get photos on my bed when the girls were young....fun, fun, fun! I can't believe how much Clara looks like Luci. What a great jumper; and so grown up.

The Tharps said...

This post made me laugh! I can totally relate to the whole pooed and peed on part of baby pic's. You can always spruce up your pictures with photoshop or GIMP (which is basically free photoshop that you can download online) and have them look pretty good, there are tutorials online to teach you how to do certain things.
Anyways, your girls are adorable, I love how Luci wanted to be in the pictures, what a cute girl! Clara is adorable! You'll have try another photo shoot, maybe when Luci is asleep. :)

Shauna said...

The pic that you said turned out is so cute! I love Clara's little mouth. Adorable! I like the jumping pics too. Jumping pics are huge in Sam's family. I would have to say that luci is a much better jumper than I am!

Marisa Jean said...

Love the pictures--and look at those massive, beautiful eyes! WOW!

Nicole Marsh said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I love it! I tried doing that too when Maelie was little and it turned out bad. It usually does. I wonder if you could find someone who could come and take pictures for inexpensive. I know I had seen some that were trying to build their porfolio and would do it cheap or free.
That is great that Luci loves to jump.
Thanks for posting pictures of Clara. She is getting so big.

Christine Rowley said...

What a cute baby! You are all cute, so she must be related to you.

Jeff and McKenna said...

ha ha that is cute and funny!!! :) your girls are so pretty!!