Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Storm

We had a big storm on Saturday and got over 14 inches of snow. Earlier in the week it had snowed a little and Luci begged me to go play in it. I put it off for a while and then finally got us all bundled up to go out. The only problem was that by the time we got out there the snow had completely melted. So, I was glad to look out the window on Saturday and see an opportunity to redeem myself. It was a lot of fun, even though I ended up carrying Luci most of the time because the snow was too deep to walk in. The funnest part was playing on the playground. The slides were super slippery and snow pants made it even slicker. The best part was landing in a big pile of snow at the bottom.




6 comments:

Michele said...

Crazy storm! I still have lots of friends back there so I heard how much you all were getting. I couldn't believe it. Glad you're making the most out of it.

Unknown said...

looks like fun. I'm so jealous. all the snow here has melted in the valley.

Nicole Marsh said...

That is crazy how much snow you have. We don't have any, and it has been in the high 40. I hope you don't get a huge snow storm and then go into labor and have to have the baby at home!! (You know that storms really do put you into labor, or so they say.)

The Tharps said...

Looks like fun, sometimes I miss playing in the snow! They do say that storms put you into labor, but we have had a lot of rain storms lately and I keep expecting them to put me in labor but to my dismay they haven't. Maybe snow storms are more powerful! :)

Chelsa said...

Well, we are having another snow storm today so we'll see. I doubt it though, I went into the the doctor today and I am not even dilated.

Marisa Jean said...

Holy snow storm. How fun! We haven't had a big one this year, and I'm kind of disappointed by it. Not that I want to drive in it, but sometimes it's fun to have that one major snowstorm to remember the winter, and get excited for spring with.