Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Laundry Day

At our house laundry day means Luci changing her clothes four or more times because she's so excited about how many options she has again. It also means more laundry. No matter the length of time she has each outfit on, she manages to get something on it (food, marker, pen, pee etc).
Today after the fourth outfit change, I was about to get mad at her when I over heard her talking to herself while changing her clothes saying, "I am having a great day!".
I guess I just have to accept that this is her hobby. I can't blame her either, I love clothes too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see the frustration but oh how cute she is.

Shauna said...

What a sweet funny girl! Sorry I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd add you to my list of bloggers. It's so funny that when I knew Luci she was so little that I didn't really know her personality, but she seems so cute. I love your blog. I reading through a few of them and I was laughing so hard about the bourbon chocolate balls. Hilarious. I can totally see it. I sure do miss you guys!

Nicole Marsh said...

Luci goosie!! She is so funny. I miss her, you need to come back. I know about the joys of changing clothes, Nathan has started that too. It is hard to not get mad at them when it means more work for you. I guess their happiness is more important. You are such a good mom.