Thursday, December 10, 2009




I meant to put these pictures up almost two weeks ago when we got our tree, so they are slightly outdated. We had fun picking out our tree this year because Luci was so excited about it. She had a blast decorating it too. This is the first Christmas that Luci seems to understand what is going on and she is loving it. I admit that I am loving it too. It is so fun to see her so happy and excited.

A few days after we decorated the tree I fell asleep on the floor watching TV with Luci. Not too long after I woke up to Luci trying to pierce my ear with the wire hook of one of the ornaments. That naughty girl!

4 comments:

The Hoggan's said...

Lol! That is funny that she tried to pierce your ear. It sounds like she is a little bit rascally. I love reading about the funny things she says and does. (Don't worry, I get my share of it too, so it's okay to laugh.)

Nicole Marsh said...

I love that she was trying to pierce your ears with the ornament. haha Luci is a character. Has she asked to get her ear pierced yet?

Vance said...

That is hilarious! Luci has done some pretty cute things. Mylah is getting excited about Christmas trees, Christmas lights, Christmas stars, Christmas cards, and everything else Christmas and I agree it is so much more fun when they know what is going on. Hope you guys have a merry Christmas!

Chelsa said...

It's always good to hear rascally stories about other peoples kids. They're a lot funnier when its not your own child.
She hasn't asked to get her ears pierced yet, but she likes to put earings in my ears. I will probably wait until she is 7 or eight to let her pierce her ears.