Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

What made my Mother's day great:

-Clara running in my room first thing in the morning saying "Happy Birthday Mommy!"

-Luci painting my nails, giving me a foot rub, and drawing me tons of pictures.

-Violet giving me a big smile.

-Kirk making me breakfast, lunch, dinner, and chocolate chip cookies.

At breakfast, kirk made a heart shape around my plate with Dove chocolates.  Before I could get downstairs, Clara sneaked and ate two of them.  Luci came to the rescue though and filled in the empty spots with smarties she got at a birthday party yesterday.

For dinner we ate out in our backyard.  So nice being with my cute family.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!  I love you!
Happy Mother's Day Dana, you raised a great son!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day and I love the heart shape on the table.

Nicole Marsh said...

Ohhhh what a fun day. Luci s so sweet. Clara sounds like a chocolate lover like Maelie. Kirk did such a good job making you feel special.

Janaca and Jared Seegrist said...

What a special day. I can't help but comment because the things Clara does reminds me so much of Ashlyn. They would have fun together. Ashlyn also kept wishing me a happy birthday. It was so cute. And wherever the chocolate is there she is as well. Cute girls you have.

Marisa Jean said...

Sounds ideal. Love the heart around breakfast and the replacement for the chocolate, ha ha. Too cute. It's those memories I love the most. Happy mothers day to a seriously amazing mama!