Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

I love Easter! I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ and all he has done for us! Spring couldn't be a more perfect time to celebrate His resurrection. The trees in our neighborhood are all blooming; the world is coming to life again!

On Saturday we had an egg hunt for our girls.






Grandma Dana sent them money to buy Easter clothes and these are the ones Luci picked out. She wanted to match with her sister.



These girls love each other so much! I love watching them interact. Yesterday morning when Clara woke up I brought her into my room where Luci was laying on the floor. She was so excited to see her sister. She pushed out of my arms, scooted over to Luci and planted a big open mouth kiss on her lips. It was such a tender moment! Luci couldn't have been happier.

Today my dear friend watched our girls for us while we took a trip to the Temple. This was the first time in almost two years that we made it in together. What a wonderful day it was! I'm so grateful for the Temple and for great friends!

3 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

What is Luci picking up the eggs with? I love their matching dresses. So cute!That is so fun that your girls love each other so much.

Janaca and Jared Seegrist said...

Your girls are so cute and I love that Luci loves to match Clara. Easter is a great time of year. I'm glad you were able to go to the temple together. You guys are amazing. By the way, Thanks for the cute card you sent Ashlyn for her birthday. :)

Marisa Jean said...

I've never thought about the fact that Easter is in spring--when all the dead is coming back to life...huh. Very good point.

And yay for a temple visit with your sweetie! What a blessing!