Friday, October 15, 2010

7 months



Ahh, my baby is 7 months old! She already has six teeth with more soon to come (making nursing quite uncomfortable)! This last week she rolled from her back to her stomach for the first time. I was so proud! She's been getting physical therapy once a week since she was 3 months old, and this is one skill we've been focusing on for the past few months. It made me so happy seeing her overcome her fear. I beam every time I see her do it, especially seeing how proud she is of her new skill!

I sure love my daughters! It has been a lot of fun having two girls in a row. Ever since I found i was having another girl I started looking for matching outfits. Turns out they don't make baby clothes that match size 3-4. Luckily, Grandma Dana found these cute matching vests.



Halloween Preview






Last year Luci's friend Finn (who she claims she is going to marry when she grows up) was a pirate for Halloween. She was dying to be one too, so after Halloween I found this girl pirate costume on clearance for this year. Fortunately, she still likes it!


Another cute picture of Luci. She looks so grown up!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Clara for rolling over! That back-to-stomach maneuver is hard, arms and shoulders seem to get in the way! Who is her physical therapist? Owen received PT and SI from 13-16 months and it was wonderful. Cute Halloween costumes!

The Tharps said...

Yay for rolling over! Your halloween costumes look so cute! You have darling girls!

Janaca and Jared Seegrist said...

Fun! I wish we could all go Trick or Treating together. That is a big accomplishment for Clara! Yay!

Marisa Jean said...

Those pictures are adorable. So excited about her rolling over! And I've just gotta tell you--SIX teeth already?!? Mama mia--she's cruising right along in that department.

Dione said...

Such pretty girls!

Nicole Marsh said...

I love Luci's outfit!!! That is awesome that Clara is rolling over now. The matching vest are so cute. It reminds of our matching outfit days and when someone asked if we were twins since we wore the same clothes. I miss your girls.