Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Preschool

Luci had her first day of preschool on Monday. She was so excited! Nothing in the world could stop her from going to school. When she woke up, I noticed she had a runny nose and told her we better keep her home from school because she's sick. She would not accept that for an answer. She said, "Mommy I'm not sick, I promise!" over and over and over.
I finally gave in because I felt like I had been punished enough and needed a break (this was day four of Kirk being out of town). So, even though she was 20 minutes late for school, she still made it. Hopefully she didn't spread her cold to other kids.
Luci is so smart and loves learning. She has been talking about going to school ever since we moved out here for Kirk to go back to school. She was so disappointed when she found out that she couldn't ride her bike to school and go every day like her Dad.
I love my little Luci!

1 comment:

Nicole Marsh said...

Luci is so cute!! I love that picture of her. I am glad that she loves going to preschool so much.