Thursday, July 22, 2010

Braids, Balding, and Book shelf

The other day Luci asked me to fix her hair in two braids and I was so excited (she has refused to let me fix her hair any other way than a ponytail for months now). Afterwards we had a photo shoot. Luci loved having the camera focus solely on her.It probably helped that I had my hair in two braids too.

Clara is getting balder with each day. The back of her car seat is covered with dark little hairs. She's still cute as ever though!
I've been wanting to paint our little bookcase we have in our entry way for quite some time. I found some black paint on clearance at Lowe's and decided to finally do it.

Before:


After:
I need to find a new decoration to display on it. Maybe I'll try to find a treasure at the Goodwill.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

the bookcase turned out so super cute.

The girls are getting so big and are just so precious. I love the look on Luci's face in her photo shoot pictures. just adorable.

Marisa Jean said...

I haven't put my hair in braids for years. Maybe I should try that.

And my poor baby is balding, too. It sucks. :(

Nicole Marsh said...

The bookcase looks great. Did you use spray paint? Luci looks so cute, so does Clara. I can't wait to see them next month.

Dione said...

You have such beautiful girls. It just about makes me excited for McKenna to have kids! Don't tell her I said that.

The Gardners said...

Her hair is too cute! She looks so much like you Chelsa. I love the bookshelf too.

Ben and Summer said...

I love it! I have a few things I'd like to paint too. Did you use spray paint? I love the picture of Luci with her hand on her mouth - so precious! I love the smiles of little children.