Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our dumpster at this apartment complex is forever away. As a result, our garbages pile up until I finally load them in the stroller or car and take them over. Well, today our house reeked liked pee, thanks to the nightmare of potty training, and I threw all of our garbages out on our deck.
Soon after, Luci brought me a freshly peed diaper that she had taken off. I told her to go stick it out on the deck with the garbages so I didn't have to touch or smell it. Next thing I know she is throwing it off the deck and it lands our neighbors patio below (It wasn't wrapped up in a ball but still wide open). Our neighbors are frequently out on their porch smoking but thankfully weren't out there at the time, otherwise they would have had an open diaper land right on their head. I tried to get mad at Luci for throwing it over the edge, but it was so funny I just laughed instead.

3 comments:

Dione said...

That's too funny! Do you think they'll figure it out?

Nicole Marsh said...

Yeah! You are using your blog!!! That is the funniest story. So is Luci back in diapers now?

Chelsa said...

Yes Luci is back in diapers :( I think we will just give it a month and see if she is up to trying again. Pointers anyone?

I hope that they don't find out about the diaper falling, it might have left a pee stain on their patio though. Last week Luci took a cup of milk and dumped it over the edge and it made a huge mess. I went down there and washed it all of though.